UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
The BCCI has scheduled a Test match between India and South Africa in November in Delhi. The decision has received criticism.
Gianni Infantino told European soccer officials that the lone bid to host the 2031 event was from the United States.
In the landscape of international football, the Chinese men's senior team may not have made its mark in the World Cup arena, but hope is alive in the form of the U17 national team. This youthful squad ...
In the build up to the 2026 tournament, FIFA has faced backlash over the possibility that it will be the ...
Dallas City Council members wanted to know more details about security and transportation plans for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is "a bad idea," UEFA president Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
We look forward to sharing more details and unveiling our full vision for the 2031 FIFA Women’s World Cup in the near future, ...
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
England know better than most countries the power of hosting a tournament on home soil and the 2035 event can bring a fresh ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results