Molly Qerim left ESPN and First Take back in September and has barely been heard from since while being replaced on the show ...
Burke Magnus, ESPN’s president of content, shed light on Molly Qerim’s abrupt exit Monday from “First Take” after hosting the show since 2015. In an interview with The Athletic released Thursday, ...
ESPN is going to hold a tryout period before settling on a new host for “First Take.” “I don’t know if it’ll be someone in-house or not,” Magnus said. “The one thing that was unexpected was the timing ...
When Molly Qerim suddenly left First Take last month, fans thought it was just another routine change. TV hosts come and go all the time. But this felt different. It wasn’t just a short break, it ...
Longtime ESPN First Take host Molly Qerim left the show and network abruptly last week in a surprising move. Former ESPN employee Marcellus Wiley believes he knows why. A former NFL player and host of ...
Former NFL All-Pro defensive end Marcellus Wiley said his former ESPN colleague, Molly Qerim, abruptly left the Worldwide Leader because she wanted to make as much as other female talent, including ...
Weeks after her abrupt ESPN exit, Molly Qerim will moderate another loud personality not named Stephen A. Smith. The former First Take host will appear at a Q&A event with UConn men's basketball head ...
Molly Qerim shocked the sports media world when she abruptly resigned as host of ESPN's First Take on September 15. Sports Business Journal had reported earlier that day that Qerim was set to leave ...
Actually, nobody expected it. Molly Qerim spent 10 years hosting ESPN’s First Take, steering debates between Stephen A. Smith and his co-hosts. Then suddenly, she walked away. Fans assumed she’d stay ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results