Molly Qerim left ESPN and First Take back in September and has barely been heard from since while being replaced on the show ...
Former NFL All-Pro defensive end Marcellus Wiley said his former ESPN colleague, Molly Qerim, abruptly left the Worldwide Leader because she wanted to make as much as other female talent, including ...
Veteran ESPN broadcaster Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo has claimed Molly Qerim left the network because she likely felt 'embarrassed' by her possible removal from First Take. Qerim shocked viewers of the ...
Earlier this month, former “First Take” host Molly Qerim announced her surprise exit from ESPN. Now, she’s set to make her first appearance since leaving the network. Qerim will moderate a Q&A with ...
It's been a couple of weeks since Molly Qerim abruptly left "First Take" and ESPN. Qerim, 41, had been hosting ESPN's morning debate show since 2015. She announced her sudden departure from ESPN on ...
ESPN has decided on a new host for 'First Take' after the departure of Molly Qerim. / Photo by Mike Windle/Getty Images for ESPN Qerim has not yet revealed where she plans to take her career after ...
What a way for the new host of First Take to start. Shae Peppler Cornette had her first day on the ESPN debate show after the network chose her to replace Molly Qerim, but it happened to be one of the ...
Former First Take host Molly Qerim is set to make her first media appearance since her abrupt resignation from ESPN earlier this month. As advertised by Dan Hurley on his Instagram page, the ...
Shae Cornette will begin in her new role on ESPN’s “First Take” next Monday, replacing Molly Qerim as a host alongside Stephen A. Smith. The former “SportsCenter” anchor told the New York Post that ...